Friday, August 2, 2013

Four years ago

Four years ago yesterday, on August 1st, just past midnight, keeping us in suspense until the end as to whether she would be a July or August baby, born the traditional way or Macbeth style... The Big Poopa a.k.a. Thing 1 a.k.a. La Cocotte joined our family. I vividly remember many things about that day the middle of that night. Perhaps my favorite memory was the very clinical sounds of the c-section suddenly coming to a halt and to sound of my beloved ob-gyn saying "Well, hello there." followed by the first amazing cry of our eldest child. Here is what has transpired in four years:

Day 1

~ Day 365
~Day 365 * 2
~Day 365 * 3
~Day 365 * 4

Happy Birthday Big Poopa!

1 comment:

  1. Love the 3rd year look! Has it really been 4 years already??? I still look at C's newborn on the scales pic and am awed by knowing I grew her in my belly! I hope you enjoy the next 4 years of watching your daughter grow too :)

    ReplyDelete